Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I realize that I am put here to do the will of God on earth as it is in Heaven which includes God's purpose for my life.

We must be a burning and shining people who know where we are headed, fixing our eyes on our destiny, if we are going to awaken broken and disillusioned hearts! - Sean Feucht

When God give us less than we desire, it is not because He is teaching us poverty; He is teaching us thankfulness. - Francis Frangipane

You must develop an attitude where praise becomes your protection all the time as you bring God around you.Sometimes you are making melody to the Lord. Sometimes you may need to praise God in your mind. Whatever you are doing, you are just going through the whole day with God. - Myles Munroe

"I will praise thee forever...- Psalm 52:9

Silence is the simple stillness of the individual under the Word of God. We are silent after hearing the Word because the Word is still speaking and dwelling within us. We are silent at the beginning of the day because God should have the first word, and we are silent before going to sleep because the last word also belongs to God. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

It is love that causes us to rise up from spiritual sleep and open ourselves to God. Love is the call; and love is the transforming power. - John of the Cross

Affirmation: My assignment as a believer on earth is to destroy the works of the devil.

It generally takes about five exposures to the Gospel message before a person accepts Christ; this is most easily done in the context of a friendship. - Che Ahn

At times there seems to be a stone wall in front of us. Everything seems as black as midnight, and there is nothing left but confidence in God; fidelity and confidence to believe that He will not fail, indeed cannot fail. - Smith Wigglesworth

"He drew me up from the desolate pit, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure." - Psalm 40:2

The heart of abiding faith "leans into God," anticipating His voice, looking for His next move. Like Jesus, we are to be able to say, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent me." (John 4:34) - Bill Johnson

If I am to experience God's presence, I must engage in more definite and persevering prayer. - Andrew Murray

Affirmation: I mind the things of the spirit and do not walk after the flesh.

"A man prayed, and at first he thought that prayer was talking. But he became more and more quiet until in the end he realized that prayer is listening. - Soren Kierkegaard

Silence those negative voices. Forget the cutting remarks of relatives. Dismiss the crippling theories of misguided counselors. Rebuke your self-doubt and turn off the broken record of your past failures. Let God redefine you. He alone decides your true potential. - Mario Murillo

"Therefore, if any one is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away, behold, the new has come. - 2 Corinthians 5:17

How different would most of us be if we just spent as much time cleaning up, beautifying, and feeding our heart as we did our body? Rick Joyner

Tomorrow God isn't going to ask: What did you dream, think, plan, or preach? -- He's going to ask -- What did you do? - Michel Quoist

Views: 6

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service