Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: By keeping a pure heart, the journey through God's word is a journey where nothing is impossible for me!

Settle yourself in solitude and you will come upon Him in yourself. - Teresa of Avila

The Holy Spirit desires you to live daily in the fullness of the Lord so that Jesus will receive glory and honor through His great power working in and through you. Jesus said to the Father, “As You sent Me, Father, send them!” (John 20:21). God will empower you, just as He did Jesus, to walk out the fullness of your destiny, with that same unlimited anointing of the Holy Spirit! - Keith Miller

"For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God; to him God gives him the fullness of His Spirit."- John 3:34

The more we open ourselves to the kind of longing and desperation Paul had for the eternal, the more understanding Jesus will give us. While we will never understand the mind of God, we will find His blessings when we believe and pursue what we cannot even imagine seeing! - Shawn Bolz

God only needs one person who believes in Him, one person who dares to be different - then indescribable things can happen. - Steve Munsey

Affirmation: I believe that I have access to His presence, His heart, His kingdom, His rest, and His revelation. He wants to share His secrets with me!

We must train our eyes to see what God sees, our mouths to say want God says, our actions to do what God does and live according to the destiny God has prepared for us. - C. McGill

We receive little from the Holy Spirit if we perceive God living in a distant land somewhere. However, if we continually recognize and acknowledge His presence within our spirit, it becomes much easier to hear His voice. - Steve Sampson

"...The kingdom of God is within you....." - Luke 17:21

If you really want to move into the place of intimacy, you must move beyond the arena where your worship is dictated primarily by what He as done for you and into the arena of praise. Praise is linked to who He is! (Whether He has done anything or not) - We praise the potential of His unfailing character. - Tommy Tenney

When Jesus said, "Launch out into the deep," Peter still had to let down his net. Jesus did not prophesy to the fish by saying, "Jump into the boat"!" Neither is He telling the world to go to our Christian meetings. The Bible says we are to "go into all the world." - Sean Smith

Affirmation: As I press into my prayer life, Jesus will go up before me to breakthrough any spiritual barriers that is keeping me from advancing in the spirit.

Are you willing? Are you willing to keep laying hands on the sick as they continue to get sicker? Are you willing to believe for the unbelievable? Are you willing to do what God as asked you to do, even if it seems to make no sense to your natural mind? Are you willing to pray when all hope seems lost? - T. A. Lewis

Meditation is being attentive to God. It is a conscious, continuous engagement of the mind with God. This renewing of the mind is part of the process by which the word of God penetrates the soul and spirit with the light of illumination and the power of transformation. - Samuel Storm

"...Be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God..." - Romans 12:2

In your spirit, there's a mind that already knows all things. The rest of the Christian life is learning how to draw it out into the physical realm. - Andrew Wommack

Speak through me, Holy Spirit, with a tongue of praise for Jesus, and still all criticism and harsh talk. Amen. - William J. Seymour (May 1908)

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be fruitful and multiply

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service