Albert Finch Ministry

John 21:17 - He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of Johah, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you Love Me", And he said to Him, "Lord You know all things: You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, " FEED MY SHEEP".

Ephesians 2:10 - "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them."

Romans 12:1,2 - "Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith...."

Philippians 3:14 - "I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus".

John 14:12 - "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works that these shall he do: because I go unto my Father."

Questions to Ask Myself:

WHAT IS MY DESTINY IN CHRIST TO WHICH I AM CALLED?

DO I BELIEVE MY ONLY DESTINY IS TO BE RECEIVED WHEN I DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN?

AM I PRESSING INTO THE THING THAT GOD HAS CALL ME TO DO HERE AND NOW?

WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES IN MY LIFE ARE KEEPING ME FROM GIVING MY ALL FOR CHRIST?

Views: 41

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service