Albert Finch Ministry

Romans 15:13 -- "May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing -- through the experience of your faith --that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope."

Hope is a divine dream. It's an inner image that's bigger than you are because it's built on the promises of God.

Example:

If the doctor told you that you will never walk, then you see yourself climbing mountains and bringing the word of God to hurting people. You find in scripture (Isaiah 40:31) where it says those who wait on the Lord shall run and walk and not faint or be weary. You look at it until you see nothing else. Picture yourself walking for miles and running from one place to the next, telling everyone -- Jesus raised you up and made you whole.

AFFIRMATIONS:

Today I am becoming a dreamer.

I take the word of God and build some dreams....now!

INTO ACTION:

What dream am I building on today to further the Kingdom of God?

What obstacles are keeping me from advancing my dream?

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

https://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 44

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service