Albert Finch Ministry

Sunday School - January 23, 2011

Affirmation: My season of harvest awaits me! I don't allow discouragement to destroy all I've sown. God's promise is sure and backed by His character.

The heart sings because it is overflowing with Christ. Where the heart is not singing there is no melody, there is only the dreadful medley of human self-praise. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

If you have an extra lot of testing and of suffering in your relationship with Christ, remember that He is seeking to have us as His closest companions, in fellowship with Himself not only in His glory, but in His sufferings. - T. Austin-Sparks

For we are made companions of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end. - Hebrews 3:14

Satan does not have a legal right to devour the believer, but because he is an outlaw, he will "break the law" and function as he wills until someone exercises authority over him, - Markus Bishop

When you meditate, imagine that Jesus Christ in person is about to talk to you about the most important thing in the world, Give Him your complete attention. - Francois Fenelon

Affirmation: I am fully armed with everything I need to be a super-conqueror in this life.

The ultimate Christian experience is intimate union with God. Intimacy satisfies our need for relationship and compels us to intercede in order that His Kingdom be established on earth. - Alice Smith

Prayer is a form of crucifixion, of our fellowship with Christ's cross, of our giving up our flesh to the death. - Andrew Murray

"I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death." - Phipliipans 3:10

We can repeat doctrines at an intellecual level without imparting life. If we're content with a small measure of intimacy, then that's all we will experience. If we are willing to pay a price for deeper intimacy we will experience it. - Mike Bickle

Intercessors are acquainted with travail - they are acquainted with death. "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13). - Barbara Yoder

Affirmation: I don't cave in, I don't faint - instead, I go the throne of grace - I go boldly in the name of Jesus and get the help I need.

Without true intimacy, prayer is reduced to mere liturgy and mechanical discourse. To call prayer a discipline is to relegate the Lover of our souls to just another obligation we must tend to. - Don Milam

Many in the body of Christ simply hear their emotions when they pray, and are unable to discern the difference between the enthusiasm of their feelings and the mind of the Spirit. - Steve Sampson

Isn't it incredible how man, blinded by his self-efforts, can turn something so beautiful, like spend quality time with Jesus, into a work? - Joseph Prince

I will fear no evil for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. - Psalm 23:4

Outward silence is indispensable for the cultivation and improvement of inner silence. - Jeanne Guyon

Views: 7

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service