Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I reveal spiritual thoughts with spiritual words, as the Spirit leads me.

God only moves forward. And so does His call upon your life. - Dennis Cramer

There is a better fast to go on than a fast from food! We can learn to fast from our own thoughts and opinions. Many times we don't hear God because our minds are too full of our own thoughts. Jesus is our example. He lived a perpetual fast from His own thoughts and opinions. He emphasized this truth continually. - Steve Sampson

"The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority (initiative); but the Father who dwells in Me does the works." - John 14:10

Does God speak to you? What are the blockages that keep you from listening to Him? - Alice Smith

You can unlock a man's whole life if you watch what words he uses most. Did you ever notice Christ's favorite words? If you have you must have been struck by two things -- their simplicity and their fewness. - Henry Drummond

Affirmation: I have an unrelenting hunger to watch the Kingdom break into this realm.

There is the danger and temptation to you, of drawing your minds into your business, and clogging them with it; so you can hardly do anything to the service of God. - George Fox

The "sword" in scripture is indicative of the Word of promise. Presently, we are attempting to battle the enemy with our promises. It is the Lord's intent to make us the promise. We are to become the Living Word (Romans 13:14). - Paul Keith Davis

But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts. - Romans 13:14

True Christianity sparks a flame in the human spirit. It ignites the heart with holy fervency for Jesus. - Mike Bickle

As the believer deepens in his abandonment to Christ, outward things (persecution, injustice,unfairness) are things no longer reacted to. - Jeanne Guyon

Affirmation: I am a co-laborer with Jesus in the Great Commission.

Jesus lost that Father-Son relationship when He was representing you and carrying your sins at the cross so that today, you can call God "Abba Father"! - Joseph Prince

Scripture often refers to us a "vessels" of the Lord (Jeremiah 18). The one thing about being living vessels is that we leak. We need refilling with water and food, joy and love, affirmation and communication. The same is especially true with the presence of the Lord in our lives through the Holy Spirit. The way we "Walk in the Spirit" is to be continually filled with the Spirit. - Che Ahn

"Let the Spirit direct your lives, and do not satisfy the desires of the human nature." - Galatians 5:16

He who would learn to pray well, must first study God's Word, and store it in his memory and thought. - E. M. Bounds

Free will, though it makes evil possible, also makes possible any love or goodness or joy worth having. -- C. S. Lewis

Views: 3

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service