Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: All the resources I need are already in place; they will become visible in God's timing once I start pursuing my vision.

We are not here to take a vacation. Our lives are not even our own -- they were purchased and given back to us for stewardship (our destiny). - John Bevere

You were created to serve God. You were placed on this planet for a special assignment. (Ephesians 2:10) Rick Warren

As we disciple new believers we train them to listen to God's voice; we let them receive strategies; we help them discern visions. Ideas from God will boil up in their spirits and we help them channel their new-found energy. - Mario Murillo

You should teach people whom you can trust the things you and many other have heard me say. Then they will be able to teach others. - 2 Timothy 2:2

Before you step into the next level God has for you, you will have to face your Goliath head on and take it down. Your giant will try to intimidate, limit, and constrain you from possessing what is yours in God. - Matt Sorger

Affirmation: I seek on-going, life-changing revelation from God.

One of the Holy Spirit's primary functions is to discover what lies in the depths of God's heart for us. Learning to recognize His presence, His ways, and His language will help us to succeed in our impossible assignment (our destiny). - Bill Johnson

To set your mind on the higher realm, strategize about how to live in it. Purposely pursue it. Ask the Holy Spirit to anoint your thinking. Keep your mind busy with practical, heavenly thoughts, taking "captive ever thought to make it obedient to Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:5) - Rob Myers

"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -- fill all your thoughts with these things." - Philippians 4:8

Just by our abiding in Christ, accessing the Spirit, we can live an experiential life in His Presence. God is ready to pour out unprecedented experiences of His life and glory in our midst. - John Belt

Many times God will speak through a scripture, or a dream in order to give you hope and assurance because trouble is coming. When the trial comes you can recall the word which God spoke, and it will be like standing on concrete in the midst of the storm. - Steve Sampson

Affirmation: I am a living stone, built into the spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

A prayer burden is a deep desire on the heart of God that is imparted by the Holy Spirit to someone whose intercession the Holy Ghost desires to use. - Sean Smith

"And, I sought for a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach before me for the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found none." - Ezekiel 22:30

May we respond to the Captain's call and stand in the gap, whether it's a good time for us or not, whether we understand it or not, whether we see the answer of not, whether we know the person or not. May we pray with Him and intercede for what is precious to Him. - T. A. Lewis

There are moments when God hides His face from us and appears to be deaf to our prayers! He is asking us: 'How desperate are you? How hungry are you.. Do you want Me for more than what I do? Are you going to find Me in the desert? Are you going to pursue me more than once?' - Ryan Wyatt

By not speaking, desiring, nor reasoning, we reach the central place of the inward walk -- that place where God speaks to our inward man. It is there that God communicates Himself to our spirit. - Michael Molinos

"For God alone my soul waits in silence." - Psalm 62:1

https://afministry.ning.com/ (New Studies Every Day)

Views: 30

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service