Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I decree and declare that the courage, the capacity, the drive, the commitment to walk way from old things and into the new is released into my spirit now.

The "sound" of your Godly calling (destiny) should be nothing less than the driving force behind how you live your entire life. - Dennis Cramer

Embrace every occasion put before you by the Holy Spirit as that is what will unlock your potential. God has greatness waiting for you. He is inviting you to join Him in the greatest adventure of your life. He is inviting you to take light into the darkness. - Patricila King

Now you belong to Him who was raised from the dead in order that we might be useful in the service of God. - Romans 7:4

The way we live is a reflection of the state of our hearts. Yet, the state of our hearts is inflamed by our lifestyles. We've seen the indulgent lifestyle cripple the spiritual passions of a generation of nominal believers. The more we can do without material and sensual things, the more we will partake of the spiritual delicacies that feed passionate love. - Sean Smith

The glory of Christianity is to conquer by forgiveness. - William Blake

Affirmation: As I recognize His presence and turn aside to stand before Him, I become the expression of His voice crying in the wilderness of today.

In your own experience, are people more likely to praise God when they are "up," or when they are painfully aware of their shortcomings? - Jack Hayford

The Bible says that if a person wants to be saved, he needs to believe and speak -- not feel. It even tells us what to say, not leaving it up to us. - Myles Munroe

"The word of faith we are proclaiming: that if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." - (Romans 10:8-9)

The Cross is not only a doctrine; it is also an experience. If there has really been death, there will really be fruit. If there is no death, there will be no fruit. The degree of death determines the amount of life. - Watchman Nee

Jesus' times alone were the commas, pauses, and full stops in the story of His life. They gave the rest of His life its structure, direction and balance. His words and His works were born out of those hours of silent waiting upon God. - David Runcorn

Affirmation: As I experience spiritual hunger and seek for something more, I am called apart to be alone with the Lord for a time of preparation.

Today, there are believers who still cannot believe that the work of Jesus is truly complete and finished. They are trying to complete a completed work, finish a finished work, and defeat a defeated devil. - Joseph Prince

God must reveal to us that nothing in this life is truly good, for it is not lasting. And our soul, which is eternal, must stop trying to find its resting place and security in earthly loves and worldly joys. Nothing in this life can offer the secure hope, the limitless love our soul needs -- for the earth and all that is in it is passing away. - John of the Cross

Remember this! In the last days there will be many troubles, because people will love themselves, love money, brag, and be proud. They will be conceited, will love pleasure instead of God, and will act as if they serve God but will not have His power. Stay away from those people. - 2 Timothy 3:1,4,5

When we ask the Lord, as the maiden does (Song 1:4), to draw us and let us run together with Him. that means leaving our secure little comfort zone and going to the mountains with Him when He asks. - Mike Bickle

Jesus, satisfy my thirst for Your living water with Your Spirit. Overflow, my desert with Your oasis of refreshing. Amen - William J. Seymour (May 1908)

Views: 3

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service