Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: God has called me with a holy calling, not according to my works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to me in Christ Jesus before the world began.

As you launch out and move forward in the plans and purposes (your destiny) God has for your life, don't be afraid to take a step of faith. You'll never know what's on the other side of the Red Sea until you step into it! - Matt Sorger

Jesus holds everything together, visible and invisible, by the Word of His power, which would mean that He is not only the Beginning and the End, but He is also the middle! If His mighty Word of power does that for the universe, holding it together, how much more for your life will He uphold, maintain, sustain, guide, and propel your family and your destiny? - Keith Miller
"He is the image of the invisible God....all things were created by Him and for Him....He is before all things and in Him all things hold together. - Colossians 1:15-17

Those who were close to Lazarus had tightly wrapped and bound him. Jesus commanded them, "Unbind him, and let him go!" Lazarus had to be untangled before he was free to see, walk with, and touch Jesus again. Get free from everything that hinders your ability to hear, see, touch or walk with God. It's time to come forth in resurrection power! - B. Breathitt
Praise and thanksgiving prove we are trusting in God to do the impossible for us in His timing and in His way. - Victoria Boyson

Affirmation: I experience the victory that is mine as a citizen of the Kingdom.

Let's move out in faith and apprehend the heart of God! He has plans that far exceed what we can imagine. - John Belt

The anointing of the Spirit led Jesus to the lost, the poor, the broken and the hurting. The fuel that fed His ministry was a burning heart of compassion. A key to walking in and releasing the anointing is love. - Mahesh Chavda

"But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them." - Matthew 9:36

God loves using ordinary, everyday people. We become contagious carriers of the anointing from God Himself that propels you into action. This true supernatural flow of the Holy Spirit gives you an insight into another's need and it enables you to understand their hurts, pain, needs, and heartache. - James Goll

Self is God's greatest enemy, because self always declares independence from Him. What is self? Whatever man possesses or is able to do without seeking, waiting on, or depending on God. - Watchman Nee

Affirmation: When I come to rest in Him, He will then move through me, and I will actually find rest and refreshment as He does it.

Every advance that we make spiritually is preceded by an occasion to die to self. The power in our lives comes from where we have died to self and now live unto Christ. - Francis Frangipane

The Lord does not just want us to talk to Him a couple of times a day; He wants us to abide in Him. - Rick Joyner

"And now, little children, abide in Him...." - 1 John 2:28

We must rise up and become intimate with God. Prayer is dialogue. if we dialogue with God, we will overcome our enemy. - Chuck Pierce

All that prayer requires is faith, hope, and love. Great holiness, or piety, or sanctity are not required. Prayer is a road to holiness. - Peter Kreeft

Albert Finch
www.afministry.ning.com (New Studies Every Day)

Views: 22

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service