Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: When I thank Him I am honoring Him. I am thankful, regardless of what my life seems to be.

Praise is that element of celebration that can transport us into the throne room of God. Once we are in the throne room at His feet, we need to worship and adore Him. As we worship Him in that intimate place, He begins to reveal His glory to us. - Chuck Pierce

What action steps can you begin, right now, to move toward reaching your vision and destiny in Christ? - Steve Munsey

"The most important thing is that I complete my mission, the work that the Lord Jesus gave me." - Acts 20:24

When "crazy love" is upon an individual he will be uninhibited in his expression of faith. Crazy love allows you to stand and flow in the Spirit. - Sean Smith

He creates in you the desire to find Him and run after Him - to follow wherever He leads you, and to press peacefully against His heart. - John of the Cross

Affirmation: I walk in the spirit, I shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

One who wants fellowship without solitude plunges into the void of words and feelings, and one who seeks solitude without fellowship perishes in the abyss of vanity, self-infatuation, and despair. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

God's will for us it to "pray without ceasing." He did not say "accept the difficulties." He said to pray, continue to rejoice, and remain vocally thankful. As you do, your circumstances will be established in victory! - Francis Frangipane

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

We think we have to have something great in our life before we can praise the Lord. David praised the Lord day in and day out. - even when things were boring and mundane. - Myles Munroe

The cry for more is a belittlement of what we must be and do and undermines the grace and providence of God in our lives. - Henri Nouwen

Affirmation: I dwell in Him and He is in me because He has given me of His Spirit.

Thank God, "It is finished", and I know that because it is finished , everything is mine -- things in heaven, things on earth, things under the earth. Jesus Christ is all power over all. He is in all. He is through all. Thank God, He is for all. - Smith Wigglesworth

Embrace the value of being a servant. Contrary to the world's view, we need to understand the high honor of servanthood. If you are called to any level of leadership, you especially need to embrace the call of being a servant first. - Che Ahn

"Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last." - Luke:13:30

A yielded imagination becomes a sanctified imagination; and it's the sanctified imagination that is positioned for visions and dreams. - Bill Johnson

Dwell in me, Oh, glory of the Living Spirit. Sanctify and cleanse my spirit and make me holy. Amen. - William J. Seymour (December 1906)

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To be caught up in the LIVING, BREATHING, PULSATING WORD of the LIVING GOD, is to be CAUGHT UP in SPIRIT, literally to breathe in the FRAGRANCE of HIS WILL, and to breathe out HIS LIVING PRESENCE, that dwells within the SECRET PLACE in HIM... IN US...CHRIST IN US, THE HOPE OF GLORY!!!  IT IS THEN WE BEHOLD HIM FACE TO FACE...

Just a son in the making, Catherine Heim

Amen.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service