Albert Finch Ministry

Sunday School - March 27, 2011

Affirmation: I live and walk in the spirit.

Many people profess faith in God, yet they do not know Him. The reason is obvious - such a relationship costs more than most people are wiling to pay. - Shawn Bolz

Put you faith to work, preach the Word and God goes into action. That is the dynamic of the gospel. - Reinhard Bonnke

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. - Psalm 23:1

The word "want" in the 23rd Psalm carries a broader meaning than simply not lacking anything. It also carries the idea of being utterly contented in the Good Shepherd's care and consequently not craving or desiring anything more. - Phillip Keller

Every painful event contains in itself a seed of growth and liberation. - Anthony de Mello

Affirmation: There are some good people in my life who are "bad" for me because they're distracting me from the vision God has put in my heart.

Just as a new born needs nourishment and care, so do "new babes" in the Lord. God has called His Body not only to preach the gospel, but also to disciple new believers. - Patricia King

Sometimes we come to church and act is if we are afraid of disturbing God from His celestial slumber. We speak in hushed tones and express our rare episodes of praise with the spiritual equivalent of golf claps. - Tommy Tenney

"Shout unto God with the voice of triumph. For the Lord most high is terrible; He is a great King over all the earth." - Psalm 47:1,2

First Corinthians 12:7 says, "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit." It doesn't say, "Every man, except you." - Norvel Hayes

Duty does not have to be dull. Love can make it beautiful and fill it with life. - Thomas Merton

Affirmation: My treasure is in Jesus. I love Jesus above all else.

God wants to bless you with the privilege of flowing in a river of godly counsel that will answer people's questions and unlock their destinies. - Keith Miller

I have so much business I cannot get on without spending three hours daily in prayer. - Martin Luther

"And in the morning, a great while before day, He rose and went out to a lonely place, and there He prayed." - Mark 1:35

The power of faith can be manifested in your life until men and angels will wonder. - Charles S. Price

Our task in life is to learn to bear God's "beams of love." - William Blake

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is in the “SECRET PLACE”, the MOST HOLY PLACE, the HOLY OF HOLIES, we partake of the meat of maturity, that grows us up in the head, Christ Jesus, Our Lord!!!  His thoughts become our thoughts, His Ways, become our Ways, His Purposes, become our Purposes, and we see HIM AS HE IS... THE LIVING WORD OF GLORY!!!
         LOST IN HIM, ONLY TO BE FOUND IN HIM  - Catherine Heim

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service