Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: The Kingdom of God comes as I labor with the Lord to bring it in.

What are you waiting for? Pour out our soul to God. You are going to hear from God, and in that moment you will cease to ask for your heart's desires any longer. You will discover your destiny. - Mario Murillo

Learning to pray is dress rehearsal for eternal life. What we do when we pray is actually to practice what we will be doing in Heaven. - Peter Kreeft

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up...pray constantly." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11,17

Some debate whether the devil is on the earth or in hell; can he dwell in Christians or only in the world? The fact is, the devil is in darkness. Wherever there is spiritual darkness, there the devil will be. - Francis Frangipane

God is going to get you in over your head to get a resource into you that is over your head. Don't get shook up, just look up. (Isaiah 54:2). - Sean Smith

Affirmation: Where there is barren land, I plant; where there is fruit, I reap - I stop looking for the Kingdom to come from without.

We must discover God's covenant plan for our lives (our destiny). The only way to do that is to listen, to search for Him with all our hearts. - Chuck Pierce

Once our conscience is clear and we are walking in the light, we likewise become the light of the word as Jesus described. As we witness the Gospel to the lost, His light in us will draw them to Him. - Paul Keith Davis

"You are the light of the world...let your light so shine before men.." - Matthew 5:14,16

The unveiling of Jesus is to take away ourselves and to place Himself in us, to take away all our human weakness and put within us that wonderful Word of eternal power which makes us believe that all things are possible. - Smith Wigglesworth

We prevent God from giving us the great spiritual gifts He has in store for us, because we do not give thanks for daily gifts. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Affirmation: I start working with the Lord to bring in the Kingdom from within my spirit where God has deposited His Spirit.

It's easy to point fingers at what is wrong for the Church, but can we look inward and say that we are not really just living unto ourselves? What new believers are we discipling into a knowledge and understanding of their inheritance in Christ? Or are we relegating this responsibility to Church programs? - Denny Cline

Through high praise we destroy the plans of the enemy and bring to earth new realms of Glory not yet revealed. As we continue Heavenward, we are breaking the constraints of the natural realm and shaking off old paradigms. - Keith Miller

"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand.." Psalm 149:6

A powerless kingdom is no kingdom at all. There is no kingdom without power. Power takes territory. - John Belt

Prayer: I am a warrior for the Kingdom of God and will remain faithful and obedient to do all that You ask of me. Empower me, Lord, to be all that I can be through the Blood of Jesus. I will remain in unity with Your Word and Your directives, properly positioned as Joshua, so that I can discern a "noise" of war over a "sound" from Heaven. In Jesus' might name. Amen - Sandie Freed

Views: 3

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service