Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I ask the Holy Spirit to give me wisdom and courage to step out and begin to fulfill the destiny He has birthed so deeply inside me.

Love your neighbor without expecting his friendship. People will come and go -- let them do as they please. See only God. - Francois Fenelon

The calling of God to be a part of His new creation is a call to service. Reconciling the world back to God is our basic ministry. We are called to be His ambassadors. - Rick Joyner

"We are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us." - 2 Corinthians 5:20

Reading scripture will leave you as poor, as empty and unchanged as it found you unless it has turned you wholly and solely to the Spirit of God. - William Law

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. - Mother Theresa

Affirmation: My heart releases the compassion of Jesus Christ to help deliver people caught in the deception of sin and darkness and set them free.

If you want to add more meaning and impact to your life, allow yourself a childlike, creative freedom to see the images the Lord places in your heart and mind. Don't be afraid to move into a dimension where you become a trailblazer. - Steve Munsey

Do you wonder where the breakthrough is so that you can slay the giants that hold you back? The way to breakthrough and empowerment is by the effectual working power of Christ Jesus in and through you. - Keith Miller

"For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is truth, the word of God, which also effectively works in you who believe." - (1 Thessolonians 2:13)

You are being filled with the Spirit as a continuous experience. You only need to stay there. It is a simple matter of faith, not of high moral achievements. - Reinhard Bonnke

Corporate worship isn't really about how many people come to a meeting; it is about how much of Him shows up. -Tommy Tenney

Affirmation: Since I want Christ to "shine" upon me, I arise from the distractions that entomb me in lethargy and spiritual darkness.

You have authority over all devils and to cure diseases. You need to know it so you will talk right. - Norvel Hayes

We have to take the first step. Immediately when we arise, we find He is there. If we arise and shine, drudgery becomes divinely transfigured. - Oswald Chambers

"Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. - Isaiah 60:1

If you allow the Holy Spirit to fellowship with and minister to your spirit, you will live according to the knowledge of God's revelation of your true potential. - Myles Munroe

Prayer: I desire to now position myself before You and ask that You overshadow me with Your presence. Impart to me the wisdom and knowledge needed to fulfill my destiny. Impregnate me with destiny and future so that I can please You, Lord. And I ask for the joy of the Lord to be my strength as I continue in the faith. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen. - Sandie Freed

Views: 6

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service