Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: As I allow the Holy Spirit to move through me, I will be constantly searching for those whose lives are formless and void. I will become a bridge for them into the glorious, creative purpose of God.

The more we walk with a consciousness of His presence, the more we'll realize He is speaking. We can be in tune with knowledge that He is expressing. - Steve Sampson

What does it matter if I suffer injustice? Must it not be wholesome and conducive to humility for me to learn to bear such petty evils silently and patiently? - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"The patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit." - Eccles. 7:8

Solitude is the furnace of transformation. Without solitude we remain victims of our society and continue to be entangled in the illusions of the false self. - Henri Nouwen

Prayer invariable begets a consciousness for the Word of God, and sets people to the reading of it. Prayer leads people to obey the Word of God. - E. M. Bounds.

Affirmation: I take time to hear the words of Jesus instead of getting caught in what seems to be the need of the moment.

When I know I'm being led to witness to someone, I will feel a deep compassion for them - Sean Smith

What hinders men from seeing and hearing God, is their own hearing, seeing and willing: by their own wills they separate themselves from the will of God. - Don Milam

"Don't give the devil a chance." - Ephesians 4:27

The increase of Divine life is by the way of a yielding up of our own interests. There is no life except by death -no gain except by loss. - T. Austin-Sparks

Spiritual truth is learned by atmosphere, not by intellectual reasoning. - Oswald Chambers

Affirmation: I sow the seed of the Word of God to my spirit instead of sowing seeds to my flesh. What I feed on is what will grow in my life.

Did the multiple warhead of fear, disappointment and sensual distraction cause you to abandon your destiny? - Mario Murillo

If we do not come to the Mountain of the Lord to hear His voice, we will endeavor to put His commandments back on stone -- setting up religious alters and embracing old wineskins -- and be found gripping tightly to ritualistic rules and regulations of legalism. - Ivan Roman

"So, as the Holy Spirit says: 'Today if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts...'" - Hebrews 3:7,8

Lord, what we need to revive our churches is not more stuff; but more of You. Amen. - William J. Seymour (September 1907)

Views: 6

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service