Albert Finch Ministry

Affirmation: I allow Him to bring me into intimate relationships with others that will thrust me forward into my divine destiny.

When God reveals our calling to us, He also supplies us with grace and a sense of personal conviction that is needed to carry it (our cross). The yoke is easy, joyful and light when He puts it on us. - Mike Bickle

When believers see each other, they should build one another up with the Word. We also have to remind each other to keep believing, even when the manifestation hasn't yet arrived. God sends the word of faith, and He uses us to deliver it to others. - Myles Munroe

"Exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we share in Christ...." - Hebrews 3:13,14

Inactivity of faith is a robber which steals blessings. Increase comes by action. Your life must be one of going from faith to faith. - Smith Wigglesworth

Argument has never won a soul! Sharing and listening, questioning and listening--with heavy emphasis on listening--will help you reach your seeking friend and lead him on to where God wants him to be. - Ros Rinker

Affirmation: God has a great deal for me to possess. My taking possession will require great faith and perseverance.

God intends to clothe with the same anointing that rested upon His Son, those who have the same heart for the face of God that Jesus possessed. - Bill Johnson

It has been said that we should not seek the gifts but rather the Giver. This is contrary to scripture. We are exhorted to pursue spiritual gifts and especially the best ones. When Jesus ascended, He began giving these gifts, which are a basic part of His nature to men. - Rick Joyner

"Make love your aim, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you my prophesy." - 1 Corinthians 14:1God doesn't need dead people. He needs people who have risen from the dead spiritually. People who know who they are "in Christ." The victorious New Testament believer is not just living for the Lord, but the risen Christ is actually living through him. - Andrew Wommack

We need to see and hear in the realm of the Spirit. We need to walk, talk, pray, sing, and live in that mighty, eternal realm. (2 Cor 4:18) - Markus Bishop

Affirmation: I refuse to bury the investment God has made in me.

Because God turned His back on Jesus, He will never turn His back on you. Instead, you will see God's face of favor shining on you all the time! - Joseph Prince

You are the lamp that dispenses His glory. He wants to pour more oil into you. - Keith Miller

"For Zion's sake I will not hold My peace, And for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, Until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, And her salvation as a lamp that burns." - Isaiah 62:1

We partake of the divine nature through His great and precious promises. Full whole-hearted uncompromising pursuit of God guarantees us entrance into the fullness of experiencing His promised land for our lives. What is the promise that God has given to you? What is the vision that God has shown you? - John Belt

Prayer: Lord, I ask You to examine every chamber of my heart. My heart is the temple, the house of God, and You desire to dwell in my heart. You stated that You will no longer dwell in the temples built by the hands of man, but in our hearts. I desire my heart to become the temple. of God. Therefore, Lord, I am asking for the Light to shine into every area of my heart and reveal any area which needs adjustment. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen - Sandie Freed

Views: 15

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - July 11, 2021

John 8:39 - "They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father.' Jesus said to them, 'If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.'"Abraham was an alien and a stranger on the earth. The goal of his life was to have a place in what God…Continue

Started by FAITH Jul 11, 2021.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service