Albert Finch Ministry

Revelation 4:1 - "After this, I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you..."

There is a constant and continual (unbroken) communion that we have been invited into. There is ascending and descending (John 1:51) always happening as we dwell with Him and allow a habitation of His Holy Spirit to be a river of life that flows to us and through us.

The indwelling of God with us is our unspeakable joy! One moment we find ourselves at His feet in humble adoration and the next we are gazing into His eyes with an awe that causes everything to stand still.

The place of habitation with God is never boring but always wondrous. It is a holy place of great power and authority and a humble place of comfort and rest.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
https://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 23

Discussion Forum

Albert Finch Ministry - Daily Devotional - July 27, 2019

2 Peter 1:4 - “you may become partakers of the divine nature," Wherever Jesus went, multitudes followed Him, because He lived, moved, breathed, was swallowed up, clothed, and filled by God. He left 120 men to turn the world upside down. The Spirit…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jul 27, 2019.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service