Read Mark Chap. 16 and John Chap. 15
Have the class (or individual) read aloud each of the ascribed scriptures. Then dictate the indicated summary. The student is to recite the summary of each of the scriptures 5 times per day until the next class.
John 19:30; John 17:4-5; Heb 1:1-4; Jesus has finished the work of redemption for mankind, through making a once and for all blood atonement for us.
John 3:3; II Cor 5:17; John 1:12,13; Your spirit must be born again to see the kingdom of God.
Rom 6:4; We are resurrected out of our old life into a new life in Christ.
John 3:13-18; Everlasting life and freedom from condemnation are available to those that believe in Jesus, God’s only begotten Son.
MARK - CHAPTER 16 - QUIZ
1. When Jesus was risen early on the __________day of
the week He appeard first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom
He cast out________________devils.
2. Go ye unto___________the world and preach the gospel
3. To then that believe: they shall lay hands on the sick, and
4. So after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received
into___________, and sat on the_______________.
5. They went forth and preached everywhere, the Lord
working with them, and confirming the word with__________.
JOHN - CHAPTER 15 - QUIZ
1. _______________the vine, you are the____________.
He that________in Me, and I in Him, the same bringeth
forth much_________; for without me you can do nothing.
2. If you____________in me, and my_______________
abide in you, you shall ______________what you will, and
it shall be done unto you.
3. These things I have spoken to you that my__________
might remain in you, and that your_______________might
4. I have chosen you out of the world, therefore, the world
5. When the ________________is come, whom I will send
unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, He shall testify of __________.
MARK - CHAPTER 16 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. First, seven
2. All, every creature
3. Believe, recover
4. Heaven, right hand of God
5. Signs following
JOHN - CHAPTER 15 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. I am,branches,abideth,fruit, nothing
2. Abide, words, ask
3. Joy, joy
5. Comforter, me
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY