Albert Finch Ministry

Good Morning Father! Thank U 4 this precious gift 2 LOVE & GLORIFY YOU! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me whole! Thank U 4 salvation! Thank U 4 FREEDOM! Thank U 4 TRUTH! I need YOU in every breath! I am & have NOTHING without YOU! YOU are the air I breathe! YOU are the JOY my soul sings! YOU are my EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU LORD with a LOVE that FIRES every beat of my heart! YOU are my KING! YOU are the LORD & MASTER of me!

You hear me from Your holy heaven and save me (your anointed) with the saving strength of Your right hand. Some trust in the power of the world but I remember the name of the Lord my God. I shall joy in Thy strength, O Lord; and in Thy salvation how greatly I shall rejoice.Thank you for giving me clean hands and a pure heart so I can ascend to Your hill and stand in Your holy place. You are the King of Glory - You are strong and mighty in battle.

Father today I honor Your Spirit. I am so glad He has come to my side. I thank you Father for pentacost. Holy Spirit please saturate me in Your river. Precious Lord, I yield to You, standing, sitting, lying in your presence.

Since I am risen with you Lord Jesus I seek those things above where you are seated on the right hand of God.
I am dead to this world and my life is hid with you in God, Lord Jesus.
I am translated into your kingdom Lord Jesus.
Through your resurrection I walk in newness of life.

Views: 40

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service