Albert Finch Ministry

Morning Father! Thank U 4 your glorious gift to me to be able to LOVE, honor, worship, praise, and GLORIFY YOU! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me anew! Thank U 4 salvation! Thank U 4 the CROSS! Thank U 4 TRUTH! I am & have NOTHING without U! U are the air I breathe! U are the JOY my soul sings! U are my EVERYTHING! I LOVE U LORD with every ounce of me! U are my KING! U are the LORD & MASTER of me! I BELONG 2 U! I am BLOOD BOUGHT! I am the son of the KING of kings, LORD of lords, LORD OF ALL!

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth all Thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in Thee: I will sing praise to Thy name, O thou most High. The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in Thee; for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek Thee. Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people His doings.

God, please begin to pour out an overflow upon me. Make me aware of the Open Heaven that is available to me. May the Spirit of God descend as fresh fire upon me today. Come Holy Spirit. I am not satisfied. I am hungry and want to know you more. I welcome you most glorious Lord. I want to know your emotions and what You are like......what makes you happy. I want to feel your pleasure and your delight.

Lord Jesus, I hear your voice, and you know me and I follow you.
You give me eternal life Lord Jesus for which I give you glory and praise.
I am sanctified through your words Lord Jesus.
I want to feed your sheep Lord Jesus.
I want to be a laborer in your harvest.
You are my shepherd Lord Jesus I shall not want, you make me lay down in green pastures, you restore my soul, I fear no evil because you are with me.

Views: 94

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service