Albert Finch Ministry

Good Morning Father! Thank U 4 this precious gift 2 LOVE, honor, worship, exalt, GLORIFY YOU! Thank U 4 U, UR SON & HOLY SPIRIT! Thank U 4 LOVING me! Thank U 4 TRUTH! Thank U 4 redemption! Thank U 4 salvation! Thank U 4 the CROSS! Thank U 4 healing! Thank U 4 deliverance! I need YOU in every breath! I am & have NOTHING without YOU! I worship YOU! I honor YOU! I adore YOU! YOU are my KING! YOU are the LORD & MASTER of me! YOU are my EVERYTHING!

I will praise Thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.The heavens declare the glory of God: and the firmament sheweth his handiwork. Be Thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise Thy power. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is the King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. The Lord of Hosts, he is the King of glory.

Wonderful Holy Spirit!! You are beautiful.......you are precious. I need You Holy Spirit, I need You!! Holy Spirit I want You! Take me and possess me. Fill me and take control - I want to live for you! I want to live for Jesus. I come to you Holy Spirit.......please use me!! Holy Spirit anoint me! And I will give you thanks and praise.

Your words are beautiful, Lord Jesus, they are spirit and they are life. Everything I am and will be are in your words; may I abide in you day and night and in the night watches and cherish and take heed of your words. I am your sheep and I hear your voice, Lord Jesus. Your words control me not my circumstances.

Views: 72

Discussion Forum

LEAH LEDKINS - Prayer Request For Total Healing of Left Lung

Please pray for me I have Pneumonia in my left lung.I am believing for a healing in jesus name!!!!!!Leah LedkinsContinue

Started by Albert Finch Nov 13, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service