Albert Finch Ministry

"But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts." - Romans 13:14

Jesus walked in union with His Father. We too must do the same with Him. We only have true SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY to the degree that we are abiding in Him. The angels do not respect us and the demons do not obey us because of who we are, but because of who is in us.

The "sword" in scripture is indicative of the Word of promise. Presently, we are attempting to battle the enemy with our promises. It is the Lord's intent to make "US" the promise. We are to become the Living Word.

"What I tell you now in the gloom, shout abroad when daybreak comes. What I whisper in your ears, proclaim from the housetops!" - Matthew 10:27

Are you in the dark just now in your circumstances, or in your life with God? Then remain quiet. Don't talk to other people about it; don't read books to find out the reason of the darkness, but listen and heed. If you talk to other people you cannot hear what God is saying.

AFFIRMATIONS:

The Spirit of the resurrected Christ living in me has disqualified me from the mundane and ordinary.

Faith qualifies me for the impossible.

Whatever my heart is set upon when I come to the Bible, will determine much of what I see in the Bible.

"Let the Spirit direct your lives, and do not satisfy the desires of the human nature." - Galatians 5:16

Scripture often refers to us a "vessels" of the Lord (Jeremiah 18). The one thing about being living vessels is that we leak. We need refilling with water and food, joy and love, affirmation, and communication. The same is especially true with the presence of the Lord in our lives through the Holy Spirit.

Kingdom people are led by the Spirit. We can experience an incredible stagnancy and/or burn out if we do not camp around the cloud of His glory.
If you find yourself feeling stagnant or unproductive, challenge yourself to step out in faith by praying for someone or discipling a new believer in their spiritual growth.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
https://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 62

Discussion Forum

Scripture Of The Day - STARING INTO THE ABYSS

"Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life -- fear of death, fear of judgement -- is one not yet fully formed in love." -- 1 John 4:18 The MessageStop staring into that hole of loss, and start abiding in a fresh soaking…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Jan 13, 2016.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service