Albert Finch Ministry

Are our eyes toward Jesus in our prayers, praises, public, and private duties?  Is there an effectual impression on the heart.  Are we walking in His purpose for our life -- ie. have we picked up our cross and are following Him?  Do we intercede for those who are not yet believers?  Is the love of Christ flowing through us into others?

MEDITATION:

When you discover who you are in Christ, you begin to measure your life and ministry by Jesus' model. You begin to want what He wants for the same reason He wants it.

One religious mindset that many Christians can be guilty of -- we are trying to change our old nature (old man) and improve ourselves. We fail to realize that Jesus never came to do that. Jesus crucified the old man so that by faith, we can walk in the new man who is already created in righteousness and holiness.

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

Plead God's relationship to us. We are God's children, and we have the right to appeal to Him on that basis.

AFFIRMATIONS:

Jesus calls me to a higher love, to embrace the burning and passionate heart of God.

I am renewed in the spirit of my mind: and I put on the new man, which after God has created in righteousness and true holiness.

Since God rules in my heart and Jesus is Lord of my life, walking in my Christ identity gives me control over the things coming against me.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

https://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 13

Discussion Forum

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY - June 16, 2023

Hebrews 11:1 - "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." For the "substance"; we must look on Jesus. It is the most blessed object that the eye of the mind can possibly fix upon; of all the objects under…Continue

Started by FAITH Jun 16, 2023.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service