2 Peter 1:1,3,4,8 - To them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Savior Jesus Christ: According as His divine power he has given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us to glory and virtue: whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises; that by these you might be partatkers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. The more you go on in this way, the more you will grow strong spirutally, and become fruitful and useful to our Lord Jesus Christ.
This "Like Precious Faith" is the gift that God is willing to impart to all of us. He wants us to have this faith in order that we may:
1. Subdue kingdoms
2. Receive His promises
3. Work Righteousness (Hebrews 11:33)
We are to be able in all circumstances to triumph. If our help is only in God then we are always strong and never weak.
Those who are full of faith:
1. Have a "good report".
2. Never murmur,
3. Are in the place of victory.
4. Not in the place of human order.
5. But in the place of divine order.
"He that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God overcomes the world!" (1 John 5:5)
But how does he overcome the world?
1. If you believe in Him you are purified as He is pure.
2. You are strengthened because He is strong.
3. You are made whole because He is whole.
4. His fullness will come into you because of the revelation of Himself.
5. His mind will be made clear to you through yielding yourself to be led by the Holy Spirit -- being divinely led into the deep things of God, and the truths and revelations and all His mind.
Questions to Ask Myself
1. Does my faith make me dare to do anything with and for God?
2. Am I willing to daily invite God in -- to dwell in Him, walk with Him, talk with Him, and sup with Him?
3. How badly do I want to transform my mind?