Psalm 91:1 -- "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the almighty."
Jesus lived a life of of prayer, and when He needed dedicated prayer time He would send crowds and, most likely, potential resources away so that He could be with the Father. As a result He would not move, speak, or do anything that the Father did not ask Him to do.
Our talking and listening to the Father should be a continuum or seamless activity. When we are in conversation with anyone we should ask the Lord, "Father, what do you want me to hear?" and "Father, how would you desire me to respond?" When we are consciously doing this the Lord will do astounding things and we are giving God glory in many more conversations and releasing His love more abundantly to others.
Prayer is really for us to connect with Him, His nature, and for a conduit of His peace, love and joy to flow through us, but we must participate and engage relationally with Him in order for His presence to manifest through our lives in power.
Psalm 62:1,5 -- "Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from Him cometh my salvation. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him."
Prayer is tuning everything else out so we can hear from Him.
When prayer is foundational and we allow His will to supersede our will we begin to develop vision -- as vision expands we commence to see our DESTINY (the purpose of God for our life).
PRAYER PRINCIPLES TO CONNECT WITH OUR DESTINY
1. To be successful in our vision, we must have a daily, dynamic prayer life with God.
2. We will never achieve our destiny without prayer because prayer is what keeps us connected to the Vision-Giver.
3. Prayer encourages us to get back in the fight of faith.
4. As prayer is the essential resource of vision, we remain connected to our Source for the renewal of our purpose, faith, strength, and PERSEVERANCE.
5. God is the One who planted our life's PURPOSE within us in the beginning. He has invested Himself in our dream and as we are obedient and stay committed He will bring our DESTINY to pass.
Matthew 7:7,8 -- "Keep on asking and it will be given to you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, the door will be opened."NAS
Hebrews 12:1 -- "(We must) run with patience the particular race that God has set before us."
Philippians 3:14 -- "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
© 2023 Created by FAITH. Powered by
You need to be a member of Albert Finch Ministry to add comments!
Join Albert Finch Ministry