"I was asleep but my heart was awake, A voice! My beloved was knocking" - Song of Solomon 5:2
THE KEY COMPONENTS OF CREATIVE PRAYER ARE:
Passion – Immersion – Revelation – Creativity
- The best way to prepare for His revelation is to: immerse yourself in Scriptures concerning the topic at hand and to read books by others who have pursued the topic.
- Use journaling to ask God to show you the insights you need to master the experience.
- Go to sleep pondering the things you are learning, and as you lie in bed, you ask the Holy Spirit to grant you insight and revelation as you sleep.
- We know from scripture that our spirit stays awake all night and works on whatever we ask it to (Song of Solomon 5:2).
- When you awake in the morning -- the heart downloads the revelation it received during the night. When the flow is done, the devotional time is over.
- Repeat the same steps each day until full revelation, mastery, and true knowledge on the topic are yours.
- Follow the Spirit's flow wherever it takes you.
- Expect to experience knowledge, wisdom, and insight beyond your natural abilities, for God is revealing the secrets of the universe to your heart.
"I will stand on my guard post and station myself on the rampart; and I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me, and how I may reply when I am reproved. Then the Lord answered me and said, 'record the vision and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time.'" - Habakkuk 2:1-3
ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
You need to be a member of Albert Finch Ministry to add comments!
Join Albert Finch Ministry