Albert Finch Ministry

Zechariah 12:1 -- "Thus says the Lord, Who stretches out the heavens and lays the foundation of the earth and forms the spirit of man within him."

God is spirit, and Zechariah 12:1 tells us that God formed the spirit of man within him. This human spirit is what makes relationship and fellowship with God possible at all.

Through his spirit, man can walk in step with God. In the spirit, he is one with God. Through his spirit, he knows of God and receives everything God wants to communicate to him.

It is in Man's spirit that Christ takes up residence. He who puts on Christ is one spirit with him.

1 Corinthians 6:17 -- But he who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.

"God was pleased to reveal His Son IN ME so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles." - Galatians 1:15,16

God reveals Christ IN US so that we might preach Him among the nations -- evangelizing -- DISCIPLING and equipping others for Christian service.   Once we meet Christ, then others can see Christ IN US.  The life we live, we live by Christ IN US.

INTO ACTION:

How do I stay in touch with God's Spirit during the day?

What am I presently not doing?

Who am I discipling today into their Christ identity?

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
http://afministry.ning.com/

ZZ – 2797    DW13     06-24-2024      Sunday School 01-22-17

Views: 5

Reply to This

Forum

SUNDAY SCHOOL - June 30, 2024

Zechariah 12:1 -- "Thus says the Lord, Who stretches out the heavens and lays the foundation of the earth and forms the spirit of man within him." God is spirit, and Zechariah 12:1 tells us that God formed the spirit of man within him. This human…Continue

Started by FAITH on Sunday.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service