DEEDS, CLAIMS, AND PROMISES OF JESUS - 3 (OF 11)
Read Matthew Chap. 4 and Luke Chap. 8
Have the class (or individual) read aloud each of the ascribed scriptures. Then dictate the indicated summary. The student is to recite the summary of each of the scriptures 5 times per day until the next class.
Mark 5:25-34; Jesus heals through faith.
Matthew 14:22-33; Jesus has power over nature. Doubt is the enemy of faith.
John 11:38-44; Jesus has power over death.
John 8:23-24; Forgiveness of sins comes through believing Jesus is the Son of God.
John 10:25-30; Jesus’ sheep follow Him and He gives them eternal life.
Luke 21:33; All Jesus says will come to pass.
Luke 7:20-23; Jesus promises blessings to those who are not offended in Him.
Mark 11:22-24; Desiring, saying and believing are all necessary to receiving through faith.
Matt 28:19-20; Jesus promises to always be with the believer.
MATTHEW - CHAPTER 4 - QUIZ
1. When the devil came to Jesus he always respond "It is
2. Jesus began to preach: ___________ for the kingdom of
Heaven is at hand.
3. Jesus said to Simon Peter and Andrew _____________
and I will make you fishers of men.
4. When Jesus called James and John they ____________
left the ship and their father and followed Him.
5. Jesus went about all Galilee________________in their
synagogues and preaching the gospel of the ____________
and __________all manner of sickness and diseases.
LUKE - CHAPTER 8 - QUIZ
1. In the parable of the sower the seed is______________.
2. After rebuking the wind and calming the raging of the
water, Jesus said unto them: Where is your____________.
3. After Jesus cast the demons out of the madman of
Gadara He told him to ______________to his own house
and____________how great things God had done unto him.
4. Jesus said to the woman with the issue of blood:
"Daughter be of good confort; your__________has made
you____________, go in peace."
5. Before he raised the ruler of the synagogue's daughter
from the dead He told him:__________not____________
only and she shall be made whole.
MATTHEW - CHAPTER 4 - QUIZ ANSWERS
3. Follow Me
5. Teaching, kingdom, healing
6. Holy Spirit
7. Heavenly Realm
LUKE - CHAPTER 8 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. The Word of God
3. Return, show
4. Faith, whole
5. Fear not, believe only