DEEDS, CLAIMS, AND PROMISES OF JESUS - 7 (OF 11)
Read John Chapters 19,20, and 21
Have the class (or individual) read aloud each of the ascribed scriptures. Then dictate the indicated summary. The student is to recite the summary of each of the scriptures 5 times per day until the next class.
Mark 9:2-9; Jesus was supernaturally manifested in front of three disciples.
Matt 17:27; Jesus miraculously pays his taxes.
John 20:18-31; The resurrected Jesus manifests Himself to Mary and the disciples.
John 15:1-4; The believer can produce righteous words only through Jesus.
Mark 14:60-62; Jesus declares His divinity.
John 5:23-27; Jesus promises resurrection to those that hear and honor Him as the son of God.
John 1:51; Jesus promises open-Heaven experiences to believers.
Mark 8:34-38; Without Jesus you will lose your own soul.
John 14:3-6; Jesus promises eternity with Himself to the believer.
JOHN - CHAPTERS 19:38-42 & 20 - QUIZ
1. Jesus said : Peace be unto you: as my Father has
__________me, even so I send _____________.
2. Then He breathed on them and said "Receive the
3. Jesus said: Whosoever sins you remit, they are
______________unto them: and whosoever sins you retain,
they are ___________________.
4. Thomas said: Except I shall see in His _________ the
print of the nails, and thrust my hand into His ____________,
I will not __________________.
5. And ________________other signs truly did Jesus in the
presence of His disciples which are not written in this_______.
6. These things have been written so that you may believe
that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that in that
__________you may have ___________through His name.
JOHN - CHAPTER 21 - QUIZ
1. Not knowing what to do next, Simon Peter and 6 other
disciples decided to ____________________.
2. As they fished all night they caught________________.
3. Jesus_______________to them on shore and told them
what to do to ___________________.
4. This was the ____________time Jesus had appeared
5. Jesus told Peter __________times to________my sheep.
JOHN - CHAPTERS 19:38-42 & 20 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Sent, you
2. Holy Spirit
3. Remitted, retained
4. Hands, side, believe
5. Many, book
6. In faith, life
JOHN - CHAPTER 21 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Go Fishing
3. Appeared, catch fish
5. Three, feed