Read John Chap. 14 and Matthew Chap. 25
Have the class (or individual) read aloud each of the ascribed scriptures. Then dictate the indicated summary. The student is to recite the summary of each of the scriptures 5 times per day until the next class.
Rom 3:22-25; "God put men right through their faith in Jesus Christ. God does this to all who believe in Christ, because there is no difference at all: All men have sinned and are far away from God’s saving presence. But by the free gift of God’s grace, they are put right with Him through Jesus Christ who sets them free. God offered Him so that by His blood He could become the means by which men’s sins are forgiven through their faith in Him."
Acts 4:12; Faith in Jesus is the only way to salvation.
Eph 2:8-9; You cannot receive salvation through your own good works.
I John 5:1; "You are God’s son if you believe that Jesus is God’s son."
Rom 10:9-10; "For if you tell others with your own mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is believing in your heart that man becomes right with God; and it is with his mouth that he tells others of his faith, confirming his salvation."
Heb 10:10; 12, 14, 16-17; "Through faith in Jesus’ sacrifice we are cleansed of our sins, and God no longer remembers them."
JOHN - CHAPTER 14 - QUIZ
1. Jesus said: I am the Way, _______________, and the
Life: _______________unto the Father but by Me.
2. Jesus said: Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that _______
on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and ___________
works than these shall he do: because I go unto My Father.
3. Jesus said: whatsoever you shall_______________, that
I will do, that the Father may be glorified________________.
4. Jesus said: I will pray the Father, and He shall give you
another _______________, that He may abid with you
5. Jesus said: but the comfortor, which is the______________,
whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you
MATTHEW - CHAPTER 25 - QUIZ
1. In the parable of the ten virgins, the oil is a symbol of the
Holy Spirit. The five foolish virgins by choice took no oil
which means they were not ____________________.
2. The servant who "played it safe" and took the conservative
action of hiding His talent in the earth was called by his lord
3. Jesus said: the reward of the unprofitable servant was
that he was to be ______________________________.
4. If we visit the sick, comfort someone in prison, or clothe
and feed someone in need we are really doing it to _______.
5. The reward for neglecting people in need is____________.
JOHN - CHAPTER 14 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. The truth, no man cometh
2. Believeth, greater
3. Ask in my name, in the Son
4. Comforter, forever
5. Holy Spirit, all things
MATTHEW - CHAPTER 25 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Walking in the Spirit
2. Wicked, slothful
3. Cast into outer darkness
5. Everlasting punishment
JOIN THE "ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY" GROUP ON FACEBOOK