Albert Finch Ministry

Paul said in Galatians 2:20-21 (KJV), "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."

HOW DO WE WALK IN GOD'S FAITH?

In order to walk by this kind of faith you need to understand your Christ identity. You must understand that all your sins have been forgiven -- past, present, and future -- you are never out of right standing with God. There is never any guilt or condemnation (Romans 8:1,2) to keep you from moving forward in bearing fruit that remains for God's advancing Kingdom through your Christ calling.

You are one with Christ (John 17:21) -- lay hands on the sick and expect them to recover -- believe for your miracle NOW!

Hebrews 11:6 (NIV) says, "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him."

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY
https://afministry.ning.com/

Views: 45

Discussion Forum

LAYING HOLD OF JESUS

As we trim our lamps and go outside the realm of familiarity and meet Him we encounter the Bridegroom -- our Magnificent Obsession. He is eternal life! First Timothy 6:12 says, "Lay hold on eternal life." This means to take hold of, to grasp, to…Continue

Started by Albert Finch Aug 11, 2015.

© 2024   Created by FAITH.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service