DEEDS, CLAIMS, AND PROMISES OF JESUS - 5 - (OF11)
Read Matthew Chap. 1 and Luke Chap. 24
Have the class (or individual) read aloud each of the ascribed scriptures. Then dictate the indicated summary. The student is to recite the summary of each of the scriptures 5 times per day until the next class.
Mark 3:1-5; Jesus restores and makes whole a man with a withe .
Mark 3:10-12; They that touch Jesus are healed.
Luke 7:11-15; Jesus’ words raise the dead.
John 9:35-37; Jesus claims that He is the Son of God.
John 11:25-26; Jesus claims to be the Resurrection and the Life; those that believe on Him shall have immortality.
John 14:6; We cannot perform the duty of coming to God by repentance and acts of worship without the Holy Spirit and Grace of Christ. We are alive unto God only in and through Jesus Christ.
Matt 4:18-20; Those that follow Jesus will be made fishers of men.
Matt 11:28-30; Those that come to Jesus and learn of Him will find rest in their souls.
John 6:51-58; If we want to dwell in Jesus, we have to eat His flesh and drink His blood.
MATTHEW - CHAPTER 1 - QUIZ
1. From Abraham to King David are _______generations.
From King David to the Babylonian captivity are _____
From the Babylonian captivity to Christ are __________
2. Mary was found with child of the _______________.
3. Isaiah 7:14 says: "Behold a _________shall conceive,
and bear a son, and shall call His name _____________.
4. The name Jesus means: He who______________.
5. Joseph was led by________________________.
LUKE - CHAPTER 24 - QUIZ
1. The disciples at Emmaus called Jesus a ____________
(having given up on the hope that he was the ___________).
2. The disciples at Emmaus did not ____________Jesus
until Jesus____________the _____________and gave
it to them.
3. Jesus sought to give these two disciples a revelation of
the present events by ________________the scriptures
that concerned Himself.
4. There are ____________prophecies in the Old Testament
that foretell of Christ.
5. Jesus told the disciples to _____________in Jerusalem
until they received ___________from_______________.
MATTHEW - CHAPTER 1 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Fourteen, fourteen, fourteen
2. Holy Spirit
3. Virgin, Emmanuel
5. The anger of the Lord
LUKE - CHAPTER 24 - QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Prophet, messiah
2. See, broke, bread
5. Tarry, Power, on High